Thursday, January 10, 2013

I still don’t know what I can do with my corpse...



When I think about the day after my death, I see everyone happy and this is exactly what I like to happen. All my best friends gathered at my house. The songs of Amy Macdonald, my favorite singer is playing. Some of my friends are watching my photo albums and make fun of my nose and saying wish she was here and we could laugh together. Some of them are standing next to my bookcase, looking at the books and picking up what they like. Some picking up my flowers that I grew with love, a few are drinking and talking together, all happy… the smell of food coming from the kitchen and the sound of music and laughter goes out of the house...

This was about after my death but about my corpse, I don’t know what I can do with that! remains of a person who loses her previous feature without any specific cause and starts to disintegrate herself, like a robot that performs all orders without any thought, He walks, talks, moving objects and suddenly starting to destroy himself without understanding, but order is defined, he does that and doesn’t understand the destructive defect of his act even when he disappears.
For some reasons we are attached to our bodies and we don’t want it hurts. I’m sure I don’t like Muslim funeral with a heavy rock on my chest even if I don’t feel its weight. 
I do not like to be buried. It reminds me that video of Pink Floyd “hey you”, a thousand worms are wiggling on something. Although it may be hard to imagine the beauty of the funeral but you can imagine a woman with her white dress who is asleep like a bride and people are putting roses in the grave but why are you burying her??
A beautiful sunny day that kids plays and adults under their black clothes take a deep breath, or a rainy day that people stand under their umbrella and roses in the grave are floating in the water or even a snowy day that priest tries to finish funeral sooner to come back next to his fireplace… and a few hours after that corpse starts disintegration. Please do not open the coffin again, the view you will see is disgusting.
Zoroastrians leave corpse of dead people upside of mountain. They think the earth is holy and burying defiles that but what do you feel when you see fetid bodies, food of animals?
Scattering ash is very nice. Have you seen “Elizabeth town” movie? I like my family scatter my ashes in plowed field ready for planting to feel, in spring when green grasses appear I will reborn as a wheat. But burning body even after death would not be very interesting especially its sickening part, the smell of burned human meat in the air.
I can give my corpse for anatomy but I won’t of course when I have a cousin who is a student in Dentistry University and she likes to show me pictures of her anatomy class. Something black that can barely be detected this torn meat was a human body someday! This human now lives in a box, inside of stinky materials.
I can be food, a noble cannibal who before killing use anesthetic to do not feel the pain. Some pieces of my body will barbecue, the rest will end up in the freezer and some other will thrown in trash bin! Maybe he can use my hair as wig.
I have thought about another death, drowning in the ocean. My body will be floating for years. That’s very romantic. Imagine a sad fisherman standing in his boat and suddenly corpse of a pale woman in a torn dress passes him by. And of course this will happen if sharks don’t think I’m delicious!!!
I don’t have any other idea for destroying this almost useless piece of meat. What can I do with that?



No comments:

Post a Comment